FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF:
• Exciting new restaurant in St. Kilda
• Flexible working hours
• Opportunities for career progression
• Become part of a small, professional FOH team
• Work with chef Chris Watson's modern approach to classic, European dining
• Work with an eclectic wine list- a focus on biodynamic and natural winemaking ethos as well as classic world styles
• Family of restaurants include Cutler & Co, Cumulus Inc. & Up Supernormal & The Builders Arms Hotel
If you are a positive, motivated individual with a career set out in hospitality, then we might be what you are looking for.
Luxembourg Bar & Bistro is a dynamic European bistro with a relaxed, knowledgeable and professional approach to service. We love what we do and you should too.
We are situated at the top end of Fitzroy St. overlooking St. Kilda parklands, with loads of natural light & plenty of options for public transport
We are looking for like-minded and driven individuals, to assist us with growing our business and really making our restaurant special. We are looking to fill a range of FOH service positions.
Our family of restaurants also takes pride in developing & promoting from within, so if you're looking for long-term career opportunities, then Luxembourg might be what you've been looking for.
We will also offer extensive wine and food product training, to help improve your skills in describing, selling & excelling in what you love.
Perhaps you have always been interested in wine but haven't taken that next step? Or you have already developed your wine and food knowledge but are now ready grow and take on some more responsibility?
We enjoy food, wine and service and we also know good business- and that good business needs great people.
So, if you're looking to take a step forward in your career and are considering an exciting new challenge, then send us an email with your CV and cover letter attached- we'd love to hear from you!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.